Groups, Tour Buses, and Field Trips
Riverside Maple Farms welcomes group, tour buses, and field trips! For groups of 6 or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518.214.4014.
Planning your visit:
- Tours are free and last about 20 minutes. Tours do go outside for approximately 5 minutes so dress accordingly.
- During the tour, visitors get to see how maple syrup is made from tree to table. This includes visiting our production facility and commercial kitchen.
- Visitors will get to try all four grades of our maple syrup.
- Tours end in our retail space; we can ship directly from our store to all 50 states.
- Looking to enhance your visit? We offer cotton candy making for $7 a person or Sugar on Snow for $10 a person. Reservations for these experiences must be made at least two weeks in advanced.
- Maple soft serve is available at $3 a dish.
- We offer plenty of parking for buses.
- Our bathrooms are fully accessible.
- We have free WiFi.
- We do have 10 outdoor picnic tables available for groups to bring their own lunch and each outside.
- We do not have a restaurant, but can recommend area restaurants serving dishes featuring our maple syrup.
Looking for additional information? Give us a call at 518.214.4014 or email us at email@example.com