Did you know our maple syrup is certified organic, vegan, and kosher? We aim for all to be able to enjoy our products! Check out the recipe below for a vegan sweet treat!
For maple glaze:
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees. Blend 1 cup of rolled oats in a food processor until the oats become a flour-like texture.
2) Blend 1 cup of rolled oats in a food processors until the oats are in small pieces. Combine this with oat flour in a large bowl.
3) Add pumpkin, olive oil, maple syrup, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice to bowl. Mix until everything is well blended.
4) Scoop batter with an ice cream scoop into small balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
5) While cookies are baking, mix powered sugar and remaining syrup in a bowl. When cookies have cooled, drizzle over cookies.