Have you tried our maple spread, also know as maple cream or maple butter? Available in original, cinnamon, and raspberry, we love experimenting with this natural and organic product.
Here are our top 5 ways to use maple spread:
5) With pretzel sticks. If you are a salty-sweet fan, this is the perfect combination for an easy quick snack; it can stand it for as a replacement for peanut butter for those who have nut allergies.
4) On plain yogurt. No need to add any additional sweeteners; just a tablespoon or two and mix with your yogurt.
3) Melted and drizzled on popcorn. Take a few tablespoons of the maple spread, microwave for 20 seconds, and pour over popcorn. If you are in a chocolate mood, try melting a few pieces of chocolate with our raspberry maple spread and pour over the popcorn; add some salt on top for a salty-sweet combination.
2) Spread on apple slices. We have a fun spin on this classic after school snack! Slice up an apple, use as much of our cinnamon apple spread to your heart's desire, and top with raisins.
1) On a spoon. Yep, we just eat it straight out of the jar. No judgement here!
How do you use our maple spread? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your ideas and pictures or comment below.