Dairy-free? We have you covered with our magical moo-less maple cookie recipe!
Magical Moo-less Maple Cookies:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. Baking soda
1/4 cup maple sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/3 cup maple syrup (we used amber)
1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla extract
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add the maple sugar and salt to the flour.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk to combine maple syrup, vanilla, and oil (this is the magic part! The extract, oil, and syrup become veerrrryyy thick when whisked)
5. Add the wet to the dry and stir to combine.
6. Place large spoonfuls (we used a cookie scoop) onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment or silpat.
7. Bake 11 to 15 minutes until edges are set and middles do not cave in if poked.
8. Let cool and enjoy with a cup of earl grey tea (sweetened with maple sugar, of course)!